‘Be Your Own Boss’
A phrase that has been synonymous with entrepreneurs and startups. Being your own boss, taking control and responsibility of your decisions, and if everyone becomes their boss to some extent, running their own business, there would be walking corporations, which was only a distant dream just until a few years ago.
In this world of infinite opportunities and talents that amuses us have influenced individuals to run their own business, like a boss. Be part of making this phrase a reality, your reality by partnering with us and create your own reality like a Boss! Now you can also sell art online, go ahead and fill Artists Registration and open an online store and become your own boss !
‘I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.’ – Bill Gates
Contemplating about all, this makes you think for which of the platforms you could be on to turn your dreams into reality, with HandyCraft.World this is possible.
As our motto says – Promote Art, Support Artists; we are here to encourage you and fulfil this bridge between your dreams & reality. We are here to promote your art and support that artist within you and to give you a flying start as a new boss. Go ahead and Sell Art Online and Open Online Store.
Living in this insanely fast paced world, where everything is just cut throat competition that begins and ends within a snap of a finger, you need to cultivates and express your talents in such a way that you will not be lost inside the deep trenches of people trying to get out of this deep ocean of competition, and for that we will be providing you with a helping hand for you to really outshine and zoom past this crowd, into the sky to shine like the next Alpha Centauri in people’s dark nights.
Artists do not need wings to fly, then how can they fly? Their creativity and perseverance lifts them up to the sky and their determination shoots them past the clouds. That is how they fly. Using the power of collaboration and technology, we would like to help the artists in giving them the extra push for all the artists out there to start their own business and help them find financial and personal reward! All you would like to try to do is focus only on creating great products and sharing them on our online marketplace.
Wanna see how to start off? Strap in, this is going to be fun! Let us begin the journey to become you own boss!
- Visit https://handycraft.world/ and you will be welcomed by our wonderful welcome screen.
- Click on the ‘Become A Seller’ button on the green banner that is seen on the top
- You will be welcomed with this page, to view this page directly you can also enter the url: https://handycraft.world/sell-art-online
- On the right hand side you will see a form that is titled Registration.
- Email: Fill out your email address that is used to manage your sales and your business.
- Store Name: Enter your Unique Store Name. The AI will look through the catalogue and will let you know if the store name has been already taken or not. So think about something unique!
- Store Phone: Enter the phone number that will be used to manage your store!
- Password: Create a unique and strong password for your account.
- After you fill the form, click register and wait for a couple of minutes.
- After getting the message that you have registered successfully, the right hand Registration tab should look something like this.
- There should be two options in front of you, Go To Dashboard and Setup Your Store. Clicking anyone of the two options will lead you to your own Store Manager.
- This is the dashboard of your store. Here you can see everything about your product and monitor it accordingly.
- The red tab shows how much gross sales you did this month, the yellow tab shows how many items you sold this month and the blue tab shows how many orders were received this month
- The cube indicates the product limit, currently there are no product limits in place so you can put how many products you want. The disk drive indicates how much storage you used up on the server, which includes the images, videos and other things that you have put.
- In this graph you can see your sales report that is monitored on a daily basis!
- This graph allows you to see your store analytics and keep in track with your store on a daily basis.
- The pie chart monitors the number of sales by products, i.e, which product got sold how much and is compared to other products of yours.
- And Viola! You have opened up your own store and took the first step to become your own BOSS! Congratulations and we wish you goodluck in your future endeavours! Go ahead and market your store and copy the url and paste in on your social media!!