How To Configure Your Store Settings
To configure your store settings click the Settings tab on your dashboard, you will be brought into this page, where you can Setup Your Store.
- Here you can see various options to set up your store! In the Store option you can change your store name and slug and email.
- Clicking on the Payments option, you can choose which method of payment do you prefer.
- Clicking on the Shipping option, you can enable whether you want to ship or not and if yes, how long it will take to ship and the shipping type would be by zone or not.
- The Store Policy tab opens for you to edit your store policy to however you want. For convenience sake, we have provided you with a default store policy draft!
- The Store Invoice opens up a page, where you can fill out for your own personal invoice that can be given to your customers!
- Clicking the Vacation Mode, you can control your products even if you have taken a vacation or a leave!
- To verify your store click on the Verification button. To know more about how to verify your store, click here!
- After managing your store and making the changes that you have made, click the Save button that is located on the bottom right of the page.
So this is how you configure your own store settings and setup your store for your customers to enhance their experience!