One To One Online Terracotta Clay Workshop By Dinesh Molela (With Materials)
Date & Time: Provide three date-time suggestions in order details
Venue: Online (Google Meet)
National Awarded Dinesh Chandra Kumhar will be guiding on how to prepare terracotta plaques during clay workshop. He will be demonstrating the whole process while doing a live presentation. All required materials will be shipped to you before the online event. Register NOW and help us promoting art and supporting artists. See you there!
The following materials will be sent by us for this workshop
- Clay Dust 1 kg
- MDF board 8 by 9 inches
- Pack of Wood Dust
Also please keep the following items ready
- Big bowls to prepare the clay mixture
- Knife / Fork Spoon
Terms & Conditions
- Details to join the live session and a calendar invite will be sent one day before the workshops once we receive payment.
- The workshops are attended by beginners as well as others who may already be acquainted with art hence, we will keep a pace that everyone is comfortable with.
- We will share a recording of the workshop after the workshop, so even if you miss anything please don’t worry as you can still follow again from the recording.
- The artists mostly speak in Hindi, HandyCraft World team will be moderating and translating if required.
- The workshop will be conducted on Google Meet. If you don’t already use Google Meet, please download the Google Meet app on your phone or laptop (easier to sit on a desk with a laptop or with the phone on a stand so you can see the artist paint and follow at the same time and so that the artist can also see you painting. Please sit in a well-lit place)
- Please test audio and video on Google Meet. Please stay on mute during the workshop so that everyone can hear the artist, please unmute anytime you wish to ask a question. We may also request you to switch off video at some points as the locations where the artists are sometimes don’t have good bandwidth (we have tested and it works fine usually)
- We will also create a WhatsApp group for easy communication on the day of the class. The group will be deleted a couple of days after the class. Please also join our Facebook group to keep in touch with us and other participants https://www.facebook.com/groups/handycraftworld
- Class is not transferable to another person – please do not share the Google Meet class link with others once you have registered and please join with the registered email address.
There are no reviews yet.