Stunning Jhumkas For Your Ethnic Wears. Perfect Match For Sarees And Salwars. Made Of Oxidized And Antique Beadswith Attractive Jhumakas, Sure You Will Be Noticed. Make Your Own And Indulge Yourself.
Pink Royal Big Oxidized Jhumkas
|Dimensions||4 × 3 × 5 cm|
Bohemian, Chic, Classic, Contemporary, Modern
Only 1 left in stock
Shipping Policy:All our products are carefully packed and shipped using reputed courier service only. There might be a delay in the shipment in terms of natural disasters and national emergencies.Most orders are dispatched within 2-3 business days. Monday to Friday are considered business days except for public holidays. Delays in delivery can occasionally occur around public holidays or at times because of unforeseen circumstances, but we do our best to provide timely deliveries to all our customers.
Refund Policy:NO Refund will be done if the product has been shipped.The refund can only be claimed for order cancellation under 12 hours since your purchase. The cancellation refund will be charged with 10% of the total order value.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Cancellation Policy:Our policy lasts 12 hours. If 12 hours have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange or cancellation.
Cancellation can be done only when the product has not been shipped.If cancellation is requested and approved then only 90% of total order price would be refunded and the remaining 10% would be deducted as charge fees,
Return Policy:NO Return will be entertained.If you face any issues with the product, we will be happy to help you.If product is delivered with defects or breakage then it will fall under Exchange policy and no Return or Refund will be done.
Exchange Policy:Product exchange will only be done if it is delivered with damage or breakage.You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Once the product reaches the seller then only the exchanged product will be dispatched.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your replaced product to reach you may vary.